Followers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Now a Member of Texas Art Galz

Hi everyone!

First I want to thank everyone who came out and supported me at the ASG confrence it was a wonderful show and I made a bunch of new friends.

recently I joined 3 fellow artisans (Cat Woody, Stephanie Jones and Kristin Rhodes) to form a artist group called the Texas Art Galz, we will be doing craft shows and fairs all around Houston and I am very excited to be assosiated with these talented ladies.

As we schedule shows I will be letting you know where and when they are. Also you can check out our website at http://geckogalz.com/texasartgalz.html and take a peek at their Etsy stores as well.

I will also have a few new pieces I hope to share with all of you in the coming weeks. But for now you can check out all my art prints on my Etsy store.

Have a great day
Lee anne

No comments:

Post a Comment