Followers

Thursday, October 3, 2013

Whats New With Tattered Pixie Arts?

I want to thank everyone who came out to see us at The Sew Chic Vendors Market it was lovely seeing you and getting to show off all my new works.
So I thought I would pop in and show off all the works I did for the show and some are available in my Etsy store now. These little domino pendants  make great stocking stuffers or christmas gifts for your girl friends, mom , work mates...oh just about anyone!
I also have a collection of Halloween themed pendants just in time for Halloween!


Peace
Domino Pendant



Butterfly Frame
Domino Pendant



Pretty As A Princess
Domino Pendant



The Red Queen
Domino Pendant



Angelic
Domino Pendat



Art Nouveau Beauty
Domino Pendant

Thank you for following my blog
Have a fairy Merry Day
Leanne

No comments:

Post a Comment