Followers

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

MY WISH FOR YOU IN 2015

I want to start by thanking all of you for following me in 2014....for your amazing support through the ups and downs of being an artist. I hope in 2015 to give you more art to look at, more beauty to fill the world with in a place where the grey days out number the colorful ones. 
Though to alot of us the world may be a bleak colorless world full of anger and opression I would like to think that like me there are others out there creating little corners of color....imagination and beauty. With that said my wish for you in 2015 is peace, joy and beauty and if I can bring you just one of those things then my life here on earth has had meaning. I hope each one of you will go out each day and find something beautiful in the world, live each day like it was your last one and celebrate the little joys that come your way in tiny messages. I will bring you more art in 2015 for that is my goal this coming year.
Much happiness to all of you!
Leanne 



No comments:

Post a Comment