Followers

Sunday, January 6, 2019

Week Number One of the Year of Art Challenge


So that whole idea that I would not finish a piece flew right out the window and I was inspired to ink in the image I created this week. I thought I would like to go back to creating coloring books being I have had a number of buyers from the past contact me regarding this. So this is the 4th piece in my Beautiful moments color book.
So I guess it is safe to say that I am doing a challenge within a challenge and have now challenged myself by years end to finish this color book so I am going to do a total of 15 images for the book so I only have 11 more to go. I welcome your comments each week on the images I am doing this helps me get better and encourages me to keep going!
Thank you for following me!
Lee Anne




No comments:

Post a Comment