Followers

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Week 5 of Art: Let Nature in


This week I am a wee bit late on my art piece though to me it was totally worth the wait. I know it is really easy to find inspiration in nature so many artist do, but for me it has always been a comfort a place where I can feel free and get lost in the sights, sounds and smells. It was because of this that I created my next piece entitled "Lost in Nature". Such strength comes from the elements found in nature and I wanted to capture that feeling. this was my first time drawing an owl and I think it turned out okay. what I plan to do with this piece is create it using inks, pastels and acrylics so stay tuned for next year when I start completing the works I am sketching this year.
Take a moment, step into nature and see where the path leads you!
Lee Seed


No comments:

Post a Comment