Followers

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

TALES FROM THE MUSE..........Inspiration comes back to the castle


Good afternoon to all my followers

Today as I was cleaning my art shelf I came across my pencils and pens  and with that a letter from my dad before he died...it actually was the last letter he wrote and as I read it I realized I was letting him and my mom down by not continuing my art adventure, he said something profound that I took to heart "Don't take yourself out of the game before you try". I have this awful habit to do just that look at that pad of paper and think I will never be a great artist......I will never feel art like I did before mom and dad died. Telling myself this I took myself out of the game before I even started and I was not living up to his request.
So I pulled out all my art supplies and sat down on my bed and began to draw and low and behold.....I did an illustration and it was like I had never stopped, so maybe my muses are back in the castle leading my imagination down new paths. I am very pleased with this piece entitled NOSE GAY and will put updates as I work on the piece. Nothing is going to stop me now!
Hugs to you all
Lee Seed




1 comment:

  1. I have tears in my eyes, your Mom and Dad are so very proud. You drawing is beautiful. Keep at it, stay in the game. Robin Francini

    ReplyDelete